Vixen's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vixen's Haven

Live Dream Create

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome feel free to introduce yourself!

+3
Celtic Rose
chigirl
Blizzard
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome feel free to introduce yourself! Empty Welcome feel free to introduce yourself! Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 am

Blizzard

Blizzard
Secretary of Security
Secretary of Security

Vixens Haven
Welcome New Members!

this is the official Welcome Wagon and your first stop to kinda get the scoop on what's going on around here

~ we're delighted to have you join us & sure you'll find something of interest ~

our members are friendly, gracious, and always willing to lend a helping hand; so, don't be shy, post a message on the General Message Board and let us know you're here

there's always something going on,

Tube Shares ~ a new tube share for every holiday

Tag Tuesday ~ share a tag, or snag a tag

Thirsty Thursday ~ our favorite day of the week, "drink tags only" are posted on Thursdays

and we luv'ta play Scrabble & Connect Four ~ if there isn't an ongoing game, just let us know and we'll be happy to start one

each month, a different theme is chosen for the next month's homepage, and everyone is invited to participate by creating a "theme-tag" for the month, which you can upload into an album, and they will be posted on our Homepage (please keep tag size to a 350W maximum/100KB maximum for animated tags)

*and we luv'ta party, so every now and then, we have one*

there are several message boards to choose from, which you can view when you click on Message Board on the Navigation Bar, on the left

oh, and we luv'ta share stuff ~ if you have just done a tutorial, please post your result and the link to the tut so we can all give it a try (we luv tut'n, so be sure to leave the tut link either in the post with your tag, or on the Tutorial Links Message Board) ... if you have written a tutorial, there's a Member Tutorials Board, feel free to post your tutorial, so that we can all give it a whirl (if you have never written a tutorial, and would like to, just let us know and we'll be more than happy to help you ~ and don't forget to check before each upcoming holiday for Tube Shares

because life is hectic enough as it is, we have no posting requirements ~ if you're surfing thru the site, stop by and say hello ('cause we're nosey lol and wanna see your latest psp masterpieces, and what you've been up to since we saw ya last) ~ there is a monthly Check-In Post, so you don't hafta look around for somewhere to say HI

*just one more thing, we have rules here*

Rule #1 ~ Have Fun

Rule #2 ~ Play nice in the sandbox

~ thank you for joining ~

we hope you learn a few things and know that you'll make some new friends too!

vixen, SparkleStar

Chefshar, Elisabeth & Katycoo

vh management

and

~Blizzard ~ Secretary of Security ~

*Please note that Porter is a partial automated protection macro, operated by Blizzard. Please note the protection macro controls and tracks passports and statistics of all members. This information is kept confidential and is never shared with anyone. All inquiries regarding the protection macro should be brought up with Blizzard, Thanks

Updated February 03 2009

http://airliners.net

2Welcome feel free to introduce yourself! Empty Hello the new board looks great! Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:37 pm

chigirl

Hi,
Thanks for the email with the URL for the new group. I'm so glad you contacted me. Looks like a really nice board. I know you will do as well here as on MSN. Here's to another great 9 years! And many more!
Lorie

Celtic Rose

Hi Vixen

Even though I'm not around much these days, I'm glad I found the link to this new group. Hope to see lots of the old gang over here. sunny

Celtic Rose
aka Karen

mysticalmaa

Hi,
Thanks for the email with the URL for the new group. I'm so glad you contacted me also. My msn nic was lindukes. Hope to have a good go for the new home. sunny

Fruity

Fruity

Oh cool Vixen your new place looks awesomely cool! I ll let Kay know about it too!!
I can't promise to be active cos my life just ain't computer based any more but it sure like hell is nice to stay in touch once in a while Very Happy

Okay I am ƒ®️µíty™️ on here fruity makes it easier to log in :p used to psp lots but have retired
Razz is a huge vixen fan and that's it really bounce aart of the fact that I m slightly CRAZY Laughing

Hasta la vista babes!

ƒ®️µíty™️

http://www.v-i.be

♥FernM.♥

♥FernM.♥
Contributor
Contributor

I thought this was done introduce ourself,
it speak for itself, it's new..
OK, I'm a French Canadian, Senior, married, both retired..( not retarded )
We have 10 grands 5 mine/5 his.
I have a son 49 yr./09 and twin girls,44/09...
I have a sick daughter(Shelley one of the twin)
with cancers, for about 8 or 9 yrs now.
I'm over her place often.
Wishing you all a Blessed day,
Hugs Fern

carolinva

Hi everyone - it's looking good in here!!! I'm Carol from Virginia, USA - manager of a psp group that has moved to yuku. Married for 20 years - have 4 grown sons and an 18 month old grandson that is by far the greatest gift I've ever received!! Love to PSP and play games online. Like to chat and make friends!

Fruity - I am glad to see you - lost track of you in the groups!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum